Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Shaman
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Enhance

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: what you do for a living, hobbies outside of WoW, etc:
Hi! I am a person on disability. I have severe type 2 diabetes along with some herniated discs but am on most of the time and love to raid, do instances, and power level my alts along with a friend of mine main.

Please list your previous raiding experience, including any pre-WotLK instances:
I started the game in beta played until wotlk came out finished naxx then retired from the game for a bit. A great real life friend started the game and I transfered my character to this server to play with him.

Please list your previous guilds, to a maximum of the prior three. Why did you leave them?:
Insanity on Icecrown retired from them cause I was totally burned out raiding Naxx over and over
Clan Blackwatch was a casual guild that did some minor raids. If I wanted to raid I had to pug them

Have you installed all required addons?:
Yes

Are you 18 years or older?:
Yes

Have you read and agree to Dominion's rules and policies?:
Yes

Please describe your character's build, gemming, and enchanting trends and why you selected it:
Well Wam is a bit undergeared as of right now. I am running heroics to try and get my gear up to par to be able to start raiding ICC and such. I am a gm jewelcrafter along with alchy so I am building the gems and such as fast as I can. A lot have changed since I played last so still learning the new stuff. I use websites a lot to learn what high end guilds have their shamans enchant and gem

Please describe what you expect from Dominion, and what you can bring to it.:
I expect honestly nothing from you....I feel that respect will be earned when you see how well even an undergeared Shaman can heal raid dps. I can bring a good, honest, and trustworthy experienced raider to the mix of your guild.

Please describe your methods of self-improvement ingame beyond your gear, and describe how you research your role in specific encounters:
Research all and every instance that I ever play in. The key to winning is being best prepared! MAke sure you bring your food, flasks, oils, and resist gear so that the outcome of the raid is to that of us destroying everything in the dungeon. There are several websites that are trusted and I trust to give accurate info on what each type of character should be doing in each encounter

What is your raiding philosophy?:
Deaths are going to happen learn what you did wrong and never do it again!

How did you hear about Dominion?:
saw some people in game with your tag.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dominion Forum Index -> Pending Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: