Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Death Knight
Spec 1 : Hybrid

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: what you do for a living, hobbies outside of WoW, etc:
I play wow and xbox for a living (i'm 16) Make videos for youtube.
Shit like that.
I'm rather mature when i want to be so i wouldn't spam guild like i spam trade.

Please list your previous raiding experience, including any pre-WotLK instances:
OS, Naxx (some), TocR 10man All bosses down 25man All bosses except for last down.
I mainly sit around farming Argent Dawn rep and Q'in for heroics randoms ( if i must i will start getting the t9 tanking stuff instead but id prefer not 2 since ive only just learned how to dps well on a dk and i have 4-5 t9 dps pieces and nearly a 6th.

Please list your previous guilds, to a maximum of the prior three. Why did you leave them?:
Praetorian Vigiles i left because they convinced the GM to give up leadership and booted him. OMEGA i got kicked for making a joke and Dragoneers they wants 18+ only

Have you installed all required addons?:
Yes

Are you 18 years or older?:
No

Have you read and agree to Dominion's rules and policies?:
No

Please describe your character's build, gemming, and enchanting trends and why you selected it:
Im blood unholy . STRENGTH IS THE ONLY GEM WORTH GEMMIN.
Or thats how see it anyways although on my crap gear parts i have ap cuzz i was noob.
yaaaa

Please describe what you expect from Dominion, and what you can bring to it.:
A place to learn more about my class and its roles of tanking and dps..just stuff like that..
in trade you said you were rather new. thus the opportunity exists to get in some 10mans even with my crappy gs (im workin on it)

Please describe your methods of self-improvement ingame beyond your gear, and describe how you research your role in specific encounters:
Well Mannaa helped me out alot when it came to dps (hes from praetorian vigiles) and how to gem ect. if i have trouble with anything like bosses new to me i just ask..i dont try to look like a wow-hero cuzz im no place near one instead of staying ignorant i ask and learn.

What is your raiding philosophy?:
My raiding motto -- Oh ? your in need of one dps? k ill come!! --

How did you hear about Dominion?:
trade. also i dont under stand the availability thingy..i can play sat and sunday during the day... which means ill prolly miss raids if u raid at night. but i generally play when ever i get the chance a few hours a day here ..a few there

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> Don't Know
Tuesday -> Don't Know
Wednesday -> Don't Know
Thursday -> Don't Know
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know

re: DECLINED - App: DemoncreedFTW - by Ashemane

So essentially means you couldn't actually raid with us...I am confused why apply?
Avenus

re: DECLINED - App: DemoncreedFTW - by Ashemane

I'm sorry Demon, we are not interested in what you have to offer at this time. Thank you for applying.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dominion Forum Index -> Pending Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: