Server : US - Trollbane
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Druid

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: what you do for a living, hobbies outside of WoW, etc:
I work in an office, pretty boring. Hobbies outside of Wow include movies, books, comic books, and music and listening to some local talk radio.

Please list your previous raiding experience, including any pre-WotLK instances:
I've only done PUGs for the most part but I've completed Ony 10, VoA 10-25, ToC 10 just now with Dominion members progressed up to the second boss in ICC-10 with a PuG. I also do the weekly every week also with a PuG.

Please list your previous guilds, to a maximum of the prior three. Why did you leave them?:
Feed Your Head - It consists of a few IRL friends and I joined when they got me into playing. Not really a guild, more of a way for a few people to have personal G-Bank tabs ;). The reason I am looking to move on is because my friends aren't into raiding, at all, and it's something I've found fun and fresh after grinding to 80 and is what I'm interesting in doing as for as WoW goes.

Have you installed all required addons?:
Yes

Are you 18 years or older?:
Yes

Have you read and agree to Dominion's rules and policies?:
Yes

Please describe your character's build, gemming, and enchanting trends and why you selected it:
My character is a feral cat druid. I've taken all single target DPS enhancing skills in favor of maximizing my DPS output against bosses and branched into the healing tree to gain clearcasting. I gem strictly agility and sometimes Agil/Crit but plan to switch to Armor Penetration gemming once I have another piece of T10 gear and maybe another piece of gear with ArPen on it, which will enable me to hit the cap when my trinket procs. For enchants I have taken all Attack Power, Agility, and Crit enchants to keep my combo point generation at a maximum with the exception of Icewalker on the boots because I wanted a little more hit for smoother cycles on bosses.

Please describe what you expect from Dominion, and what you can bring to it.:
My only expectation is a group of fun and friendly people with a like-minded interest in progressing through and enjoying the Raid-Content in the game. I can bring that back in turn by providing the guild with another competent and prepared raider looking to have a few laughs and down some nasty bosses.

Please describe your methods of self-improvement ingame beyond your gear, and describe how you research your role in specific encounters:
Beyond my gear I frequent various websites, such as elitist jerks and the wow-forums to keep up to date on my class and any changes that are made to it. I also will read encounter articles on wow.com for some information on boss fights I am otherwise unprepared for, though I generally prefer to learn through experience.

What is your raiding philosophy?:
To show up prepared with flasks/food and on time and with a lot of patience and good humor. All wins don't come in one shot and keeping things fun and enjoyable for everyone is more important then a boss kill.

How did you hear about Dominion?:
Did a PUG TOC-10 with some of it's members on 2/27/2010 and was directed to the website.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 1x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

Jump to: