Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Undead
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Holy

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: what you do for a living, hobbies outside of WoW, etc:
I'm a nurse for a living. I work in a psych facility on night shift right now, therefore 3/7 days I'm not really online. :P

Please list your previous raiding experience, including any pre-WotLK instances:
ICC 25 (4/12), ICC 10 (5/12), TOC 25 (5/5), TOC 10 (5/5), Uld 25 & Uld 10 (not fully cleared), Naxx, VOA, OS, Ony, all cleared. Any and all instances both WotLK and BC. Karazhan, Gruuls, Mags, SSC, BT, Eye.

Please list your previous guilds, to a maximum of the prior three. Why did you leave them?:
Ascendance (Currently)
Luciferi Dominus (Left due to very...bad...leadership and elitism)
Calamitous Intent (I left for about 2 months and when I came back I never got invited into raids again)

Have you installed all required addons?:
Yes

Are you 18 years or older?:
Yes

Have you read and agree to Dominion's rules and policies?:
Yes

Please describe your character's build, gemming, and enchanting trends and why you selected it:
I'll go into detail about this at a later time, you can ask me about it on vent if needed, there's just a lot to type. Don't hate me. :)

Please describe what you expect from Dominion, and what you can bring to it.:
I expect maturity when it comes to raiding, I'd like to go through a raid without getting frustrated and actually have a good time while doing it. :)

Please describe your methods of self-improvement ingame beyond your gear, and describe how you research your role in specific encounters:
I've ran enough raids to know my role in each raid, it is different during different bosses. I try and work on my healing by understanding how the last attempt failed. I believe the healers need to work together during the raid and if there's any tension between them the raid is going to be unsuccessful. :)

What is your raiding philosophy?:
I think that the entire raid needs to work together to achieve a common goal. Many raids I've been in that failed were due to lack of communication and I think it's important for everyone to be on the same page.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> 2x a Month
Thursday -> Never
Friday -> Never
Saturday -> 2x a Month

re: DECLINED - App: Rosarei - by Axotyc

At this time we are looking for raiders who can make all 3 of our raid nights. Best of luck in your search

Jump to: