Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Undead
Class : Mage
Spec 1 : Arcane

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: what you do for a living, hobbies outside of WoW, etc:
I work for a rich guy who owns a few resturants and realestate properties. I do maintnance for him. Whatever needs done, I do. I like to snowboard, watch movies, Drive, Fuck with car stereos, Fish, camp, or whatever comes up.

Please list your previous raiding experience, including any pre-WotLK instances:
On my original server, Dragonblight, I was with a pretty good guild and we did all the end game content. after BC came out, They merged with a coupple other guilds and made Ascendance and i didnt get a spot in that for some reason. I didnt really see to much content in BC. In wrath, I have done everything on all three of my 80s, Their all geared for ICC 10 and sorta 25 man.

Please list your previous guilds, to a maximum of the prior three. Why did you leave them?:
I am currently an Asst. GM of my current guild on Garrosh, Ascendance. B4 that i was in Lucifari Domina... cant remember the spelling. and b4 that was Calamity intent or something like that. The last two i wasnt in for long because like i said im looking for a progressive raiding guild. I dont care about Loot. Its nice to get, but I am a raider. If in mot raiding, Im bored.

Have you installed all required addons?:
Yes

Are you 18 years or older?:
Yes

Have you read and agree to Dominion's rules and policies?:
Yes

Please describe your character's build, gemming, and enchanting trends and why you selected it:
My mage is arcane with some in frost. I mostly gem for SP and the 12 sp 10 haste and 12 sp 10 spirit. I go with SP enchants mostly haste to cloak and the max head and sholdier enchants.

Please describe what you expect from Dominion, and what you can bring to it.:
I just want to raid. If you guys raid 3 or more days a week. Im happy.

Please describe your methods of self-improvement ingame beyond your gear, and describe how you research your role in specific encounters:
I like to talk to other mages, Priests, and palidans, for all my specs to try to better myself. i allways try something new if someone says its better. If i dont like it i got back to the way i was.

What is your raiding philosophy?:
Im just there to have a good time. If people cant have a good time then reroll or uninstall. I pay the 15 bucks a month to play this game. I dont care about loot. If im in there with good people that can take a wipe and keep pressing on, Im happy. If you need to get ahold of me on my server you can send mail or message to Unrestedsole, Unrested, or Shadowtime.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

re: DECLINED - App: Unrested - by Axotyc

I was impressed with your application, however right now we are at capacity for caster dps. Goodluck to you

Jump to: