Faction : Horde
Race : Undead
Class : Mage
Spec 1 : Arcane
Spec 2 : Frost

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: what you do for a living, hobbies outside of WoW, etc:
My name is Brennin, I live in Alberta Canada. I work full time at a health insurance company as an accounting assistant. Hobbies other then WoW... other video games =P

Please list your previous raiding experience, including any pre-WotLK instances:
MC, BWL, AQ10, ZA, ZG, Kara, SSC, TK, Hyjal, BT, Naxx, Uld, ToC10

Please list your previous guilds, to a maximum of the prior three. Why did you leave them?:
Just joined but I can't make their raid times. They raid 8-11 PST which is to late, I would rather have it EST instead of PST.
< Mars Investigations > I left because they invite every level 80 that is unguilded, so you end up getting 50 people online at raid time but only 5-10 know what they're doing.
I left because i'm not a fan of people who abuse their guild rank because their boyfriend was the guild leader.

Have you installed all required addons?:
Yes

Are you 18 years or older?:
Yes

Have you read and agree to Dominion's rules and policies?:
Yes

Please describe your character's build, gemming, and enchanting trends and why you selected it:
My talent build is 57/3/11 Arcane. I went with it because it has little bit higher DPS then fire spec, I don't have mana issuse so I went with the better dps.
Gemming I went with my 2 blue gems (spell dmg/spirit) to get my mata working, put them in blue sockets that gave me a better socket bonus over other gear. any socket bonus that granted 8-9 with a yellow socket I put (dmg/haste) Lose 3-4 dmg but gain 10 haste, then for red I put pure spell dmg.
Enchanting I go with all spell dmg, 10 stats on chest, tailoring enchant for my back, crit+Hit on boots.

Please describe what you expect from Dominion, and what you can bring to it.:
I'm expecting a guild that can work together to achive end game progress with little or no drama, knows what they are doing an are willing wipe few times in order to kill new bosses.

I can bring to the guild a character that can pull 5-6k dps in 10 mans depending on fight. know how to play an am always reading forums trying to find new specs or rotations. Come prepared to raids (repaired, food, flasks, pots) Willing to wipe an work for new boss kills.

Please describe your methods of self-improvement ingame beyond your gear, and describe how you research your role in specific encounters:
I read an watch the videos on bosskillers.com. they talk about what classes should be doing what during the videos an the strategies guides they post tell more detail about the fights.

What is your raiding philosophy?:
Kill, Loot, Repeat.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

re: APPROVED - App: Robotic - by Axotyc

thank you for applying to Dominion.

The officers would love to speak w/ you in vent for a short interview at your earliest convenience. You may contact one of the officers ingame (Ashemane, Axotyc, Avenus, Cloudet, Hota), or send me a pm here on the site.

Thanks

Jump to: