Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Survival
Spec 2 : Beast

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: what you do for a living, hobbies outside of WoW, etc:
I am a tour guide for a local museum I give tours and work with local teen on theater projects. I knit and like to read I am also in to Dr. Who.

Please list your previous raiding experience, including any pre-WotLK instances:
I did Karazan, Grul's before the nerf, Mag's lair
WOTLK-Nax 10 full clear, Uldar first 5 or 6 bosses, and 10 man sarth

Please list your previous guilds, to a maximum of the prior three. Why did you leave them?:
I am currently in The Few and well I have come back to nice people but there are to few of them on
D'Hara guard - it was an Alliance guild that was a lvling guild were we all went our seperate ways
MIRT - I found that the in fighting was not a good playing environment

Have you installed all required addons?:
Yes

Are you 18 years or older?:
Yes

Have you read and agree to Dominion's rules and policies?:
Yes

Please describe your character's build, gemming, and enchanting trends and why you selected it:
She is a Survival main spec, BM off spec hunter and I was playing around with it before I took a break. I was in the middle of maxing stuff out, and I know that I need gems and to up some enchantments.
Lekor has as a good hubby to help me out with some of my gear. I am open to change and suggestion regarding gear and speccing.

Please describe what you expect from Dominion, and what you can bring to it.:
I hope for a guild that is open and social but gets to task when raiding. I feel I can bring a positve attitude. I have served as a Social/Moral Officer many times, helping people to keep a lvl head in raids. My job has been as a peace keeper.
As well as orginzing fun in game activies such as costume partys and scaveneger hunts. I listen well in group situation and am a fan of the line "Hug a wall save a raid"

Please describe your methods of self-improvement ingame beyond your gear, and describe how you research your role in specific encounters:
I love to read up on boss fights. I watch youtube videos and I keep a binder with raid notes regardless of my role. I also will sit and wach my hubby in dungons and raids that I am not in to get a feel of how stuff goes down.

What is your raiding philosophy?:
In for a penny in for a pound. I think that raiding builds a sense of team thats why I like raiding. So you wipe not a big deal as long as people are having fun thats is what matters. Though kicking some NPC ass never hurts.....

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 2x a Month
Monday -> 2x a Month
Tuesday -> Never
Wednesday -> 2x a Month
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> 2x a Month
Saturday -> 2x a Month

Jump to: