Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Survival
Spec 2 : Marks

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: what you do for a living, hobbies outside of WoW, etc:
I am a 31 yr old female, mother to two girls, (14 months and 7 yrs old) I am employed as a Traffic Homicide Deputy Sheriff for our local Sheriff's Office in central Florida, soon to be known as Bigger Haiti. As for hobbies, I mainly go to the gym, run, or doing something with the kids. I will make note that sometimes I am on call for a week at a time and may have to leave in the middle of a raid. It is very rare and few that it will happen. Also if I'm not able to make a raid when I promised to be there, I will try all means to let someone know that I'm not able to be there.

Please list your previous raiding experience, including any pre-WotLK instances:
10/25 Naxx, 10/25 Ulduar, 10/25 ToTC, 10/25 ToGC, 10/25 ICC, and whatever instances I can get into by myself (Classic and BC) I've seen content in Hyjal, Black Temple. I'm a late bloomer to WoW.

Please list your previous guilds, to a maximum of the prior three. Why did you leave them?:
Currently in Casually Hardcore - lack of raid progression
Dementia - left due to being able to raid with husband in Casually Hardcore.
Phobia - Couldnt keep up with the raid schedule with both children going back to school/daycare.

Have you installed all required addons?:
Yes

Are you 18 years or older?:
Yes

Have you read and agree to Dominion's rules and policies?:
Yes

Please describe your character's build, gemming, and enchanting trends and why you selected it:
She's a level 80 Belf Hunter, Survival main spec, marksman offspec. She has level 450 jewelcrafting. I usually hold onto my tokens until someone needs a recipe that I do not have. I also have 450 LW but no Ulduar or higher recipes.

Please describe what you expect from Dominion, and what you can bring to it.:
As for what the guild can do for me, I would like a fun raiding experience with progression in content. Making new friends and having a good time.

Hopefully what I can bring to the guild is decent DPS and a fun attitude. I think I'm dangerous knowing my class, but still consider myself a novice and always open for criticism.

Please describe your methods of self-improvement ingame beyond your gear, and describe how you research your role in specific encounters:
I'm always comparing my gear to the top hunters on the server. I'm always asking hunters their rotation, talents and glyphs. I try to find different websites, forums, about the specs and rotations. Usually I still end up with more questions then I started with cause I dont understand a lot of the terminology.

What is your raiding philosophy?:
I dont mind wiping 1, 2, 30000000000000 times as long as sooner then later we figure out a strategy that works and go for it. I dont mind help others get their gear. If it is a bigger upgrade for someone and a minor upgrade for me. I will pass on it. I'm not a very big talker in vent. I leave that to the raid/guild leaders. I try to come with enough flasks, food and fish feasts to cover several (hundred) wipes and to help others.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know

re: APPROVED - App: Kirestin - by Axotyc

Hi there Kirestin,

Your spec and glyphs look great,

Your enchants are all fine except I would prolly change the armor kit on your legs from Jormungar Leg Reinforcements (55 stam, 22 agi) to Nerubian Leg Reinforcements (75 AP, 22 crit) as you would get a much larger benefit from the 75 AP and 22 crit, then you would from the 55 stam and 22 agi.

You are also currently over the 8% hit cap for hunters so you could replace the enchant Icewalker (12 crit, 12 hit) on your boots for Superior Agility (16 agi) but both are valid enchants either way.

As for gems,
did you know the [Nightmare Tear] can be used to activate your meta gem [Relentless Earthsiege Diamond] just by its self.
Allowing you to fill every other gem slot with [Delicate Cardinal Ruby] as well as the 3 [Delicate Dragon's Eye] you get from being a JC.
The only time you should worry about any other gems is if the socket bonus will give you +4 agi or more and the gem you would want in that case should be [Deadly Ametrine] .

I hope you find this helpfull.
Cloudet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dominion Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: