Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Mage
Spec 1 : Arcane
Spec 2 : Frost

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: what you do for a living, hobbies outside of WoW, etc:
I am 20 years old (soon to be 21). I am currently attending college for a BS in Computer Science, i enjoy other video/computer games, i have a girlfriend, i like tuning cars. ect ect ;p

Please list your previous raiding experience, including any pre-WotLK instances:
Vanilla WoW: from MC to Naxx cleared everything up to pretty much the final bosses in each wing in 60 man Naxx
BC: took time off the game but did join some of my guilds runs when they were taking the "casuals"
WotLK: I have been having some bad luck with terrible guild leader but i have done all of Naxx some of Uld all of ToC 10 and 25, and downed Rotface / Fester in ICC10.

Please list your previous guilds, to a maximum of the prior three. Why did you leave them?:
Dawn of the Dead: Zul'Jin - my orginal guild i stuck it out with them forever we were 2nd best horde guild on sever during Vanilla WoW and 4th best on sever. I left them because i became a "casual" when i focused the change between high school and college and during that time the guild just changed to much to many young immature people joining aswell as the server felt the same so i left the guild and server to join some RL friends playing on Thorium Brotherhood.

Disdain: Thorium Brotherhood- basicly a guild that came from falling out of another old guild (Victims of Patchwerk) because the guild leader was a loot whore and couldn't control his raging till he finally disbanned the guild and server xfered. So basicly we built Disdain into a 10 man guild from the "cool" people from our old guild and we progressed through ToC 10 (and made our own PuG 25 group) and pressed into ICC with the first wing done and Fester / Rotface and P3 of Prof. i left because the core players decided to finally want to leave the server and come to Trollbane because Throium Brotherhood player pool lacked seriously any skill so we xfered over as of last week.

Have you installed all required addons?:
Yes

Are you 18 years or older?:
Yes

Have you read and agree to Dominion's rules and policies?:
Yes

Please describe your character's build, gemming, and enchanting trends and why you selected it:
Build: i am 57/3/11 considered to be the "best" raiding spec right now for raiding mages, it can push some serious numbers.
Gemming: I mainly gem for Spell Power since 1SP = 1dps as opposed to crit and haste (haste is marginaly better than crit but both are like ~.60-.75dps) i do gem a little bit of haste just to keep myself in the "optimal" haste ranged of 600-700) also i have my 2 blue gems as +12sp and 10 spirit because i need 2 blue gems to activate my meta and that choice is the only solid overall dps increase to activate the meta.
Enchanting: Basicly for Mages its cookie-cutter for what enchants you place on you're items. the main arguement right now is the weapon enchant. (+sp or blackmagic to weapon) i choose blackmagic because EJ has extensive math proving Blackmagic being slightly better than +81 spellpower to staff and blowing +61sp to weapon away. so i choose to go with the optimal dps increase

Please describe what you expect from Dominion, and what you can bring to it.:
i expect a guild who will strive for progress and show up prepared in the short raid week. i can bring myself to the raid ;p. i always have a positive attitude about things, always come prepared, and i have always been a top dpser. i also come to a raid knowing my role, i am always updating myself with the latest info on my class and i watch / read fights ahead of time.

Please describe your methods of self-improvement ingame beyond your gear, and describe how you research your role in specific encounters:
i am always browsing through fourms. (PvE and PvP) i read / watch fights before attempts so i know what to expect. i try to learn what the latest spec "craze" is and read the comments and look at the math, aswell as run my own figures on paper / speardsheets aswell as testing in game on a dummy.

What is your raiding philosophy?:
Be ready to raid, don't rely on someone else to pick up the slack for you.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Never
Monday -> Don't Know
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Don't Know
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Never
Saturday -> Never

re: DECLINED - App: Mills22 - by Ashemane

Thank you for applying to Dominion. I would like to talk to you either in game or vent. Please feel free to contact me either through pm on this site or in game. I am on most evenings.

re: DECLINED - App: Mills22 - by Ashemane

What is the status of this application?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dominion Forum Index -> Pending Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: