Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Holy
Spec 2 : Ret

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: what you do for a living, hobbies outside of WoW, etc:
hey i'm canadian from Nova Scotia and recently moved from the city to a horse farm. i have a degree in anthropology and one also in photography. i recently also left my job at a health food store . i taught taekwondo for a number of years also. also i'm a girl (). this farm is owned by my brother (lawyer) and wife ( veternarian). there are twelve horses. i do barn work and train one horse. i have two rough sable collies and 3 cats and my own house

Please list your previous raiding experience, including any pre-WotLK instances:
i have had wow since 2004. i like raiding. i enjoy playing wow i would call it an extracurricular activity. i have done all the vanilla raids ; all the bc raids ; and icc10/25 up until festergut. i like playing my healer in raids; i have another healer Bellita resto druid. she is not as geared as cent.

Please list your previous guilds, to a maximum of the prior three. Why did you leave them?:
currently in the myrmidons for quite while. was in panther moderns but they stopped raiding and became pvp oriented; was in static and it broke up. have not done a whole lot of guild switching.

Have you installed all required addons?:
Yes

Are you 18 years or older?:
Yes

Have you read and agree to Dominion's rules and policies?:
Yes

Please describe your character's build, gemming, and enchanting trends and why you selected it:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&cn=Centaurea&gn=The+Myrmidons
i stack intellect as it seems to work best for me ie: better mana pool. i am mostly using holy light /flash of light in raids. illumination gives me crit; as does divine favor. my build helps me to get things done (ie. heal ppl) as quickly as possible. i have tried a number of builds i like this one best.

Please describe what you expect from Dominion, and what you can bring to it.:
to be a member of the guild and have somewhere to call home. i am very helpful i rarely say no. all my friends who used to play wow in rl are gone. so i am pretty much on my own as far as learning new things goes. it really helps to be able to ask freely if i need help with something. i don't like trade chat for help all the time . i also don't sit in gchat or in vent. but i am a really nice person

Please describe your methods of self-improvement ingame beyond your gear, and describe how you research your role in specific encounters:
i search the encounter and read what my role should be i also check for vids; in game i listen to raid leader and do what i am told as i learn a new encounter. depending on how hard the encounter is i usually have it after the first few trys. it is important to me to understand the entire encounter though and not just my role.

What is your raiding philosophy?:
my raiding philosophy: gee i've never been asked. here goes. okay first put the raid together and go over it in vent step by step if new. not too much talking and vent is reserved for raid leader and maybe one other officer. i disagree with everyone having a say in vent. second instructions should be clear, precise and simple. ppl in raid should know their role and work together to accomplish each encounter. no drama in raid period. i'm sorry but i am so sick of it. because i'm a girl sometimes i get targeted and i do not like it or want to deal with it. it is unacceptable. wow is a game to be enjoyed not a yelling insulting match looking for ppl to blame for mistakes. anyway i learn from mistakes i make. seriously if i do something and it doesn't work i don't go out and do it again. it is also fun learning encounters and being successful. its a feeling of accomplishment and i would rather spend time doing this than a whole lot of other things in life.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

Jump to: