Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Resto

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: what you do for a living, hobbies outside of WoW, etc:
I am a Power Engineer in a Paper Mill in Canada. I have lived in the area most of my life. WoW takes up a lot of my free time now that my children are older but family is still the most important thing to me.

Please list your previous raiding experience, including any pre-WotLK instances:
I started playing several months after TBC was released. I cut my raiding teeth in Karazhan, and had a little experience in some of the higher level raids. Just recently I went back to BT and took out Illidan Happy
I have been in all raids in WoTLK but suffice to say I am no expert in any of them. Hoping to gain more experience with Dominion. I am quick to learn fights and seem to be able to stay out of the bad stuff...only wish I wouldn't heal myself last sometimes ... /facepalm

Please list your previous guilds, to a maximum of the prior three. Why did you leave them?:
I created my own "leveling guild" (Dream Runners) my first year here and eventually we grew apart due to different playstyles. I am still friends with several players. My second Guild was called The Order of Beneficience and I spent a year with them. One day the leaders had had enough of leading a guild and left the game. I hopped guilds for awile, finding none that fit and then decided to give AION a try.....didn't work out so I am back on the Horde side and looking to continue the fight into Cataclysm and beyond with some new players I hope to one day call friends.

Have you installed all required addons?:
Yes

Are you 18 years or older?:
Yes

Have you read and agree to Dominion's rules and policies?:
Yes

Please describe your character's build, gemming, and enchanting trends and why you selected it:
I am dual spec'd resto as I am constantly playing with them to suit my style of healing. I use hotkeys to heal with Grid as my addon of choice. I have focused on mana regen and spellpower but am now leaning towards dropping some mp5 for haste. I have historically gemmed where I have felt weak personally but I do a lot of research in seeing how others do things. I am always open to new ideas that help me become a better player.

Please describe what you expect from Dominion, and what you can bring to it.:
I can bring dedication, friendship and patience to Dominion. I enjoy helping others grow in the game. I expect challenging raids surrounded by players I consider friends for I find the victories empty otherwise. I am pretty self sufficient in that I expect little from the guild in flasks, supplies, or repairs. I believe that the needs of the guild should be put before individual needs including my own. In this way we all win in the end.

Please describe your methods of self-improvement ingame beyond your gear, and describe how you research your role in specific encounters:
I use bosskillers to watch fights before I raid. Particular focus is on the healing aspect of the fights. I tend not to go too far past that as healing is my only role at the high end of the game. Specs, gems, macros and other advice I find all over the net but I draw the line at theorycrafting to the nth degree. That being said I am always open to advice on such things.

What is your raiding philosophy?:
Well I play to have fun. If we are not having fun then we are doing something wrong. This is not to say I get all hung up on wiping. I can wipe all night and still have fun. So long as everyone is doing their best and not intentionally dragging the raid down I feel that is all any of us can ask of a guild.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> 3x a Month
Saturday -> 3x a Month

Jump to: