Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Balance

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: what you do for a living, hobbies outside of WoW, etc:
Im a 32 year old US Army Vet, After leaving the Army I went into the private security sector which is what I currently do for employment. Out side of work and wow I like to build custom motorcycles, Ride motorcycles and just hang out with friends and family.

Please list your previous raiding experience, including any pre-WotLK instances:
Ive raided on multiple toons through out the course of the game, including MC, BWL, Sunwell,MGT,Kara,Original and new Naxx, OS, EoE, Ulduar including hardmodes, Algalon in 25 player, ToC, TogC, First four bosses in ICC 10.

Please list your previous guilds, to a maximum of the prior three. Why did you leave them?:
Casually Hardcore- US Exodar. I was the GM and Raid Leader, we formed the guild under the pretense of being a drama free raiding and progression guild. We had our hiccups and rebuilt to a point where we had a decent showing how ever a bad choice in giving leadership on my part caused the guild to become disenchanted to a point where we were no longer able to raid (Mythillian).

Vagrant - US Exodar. We were a good and strong raiding guild but it had come to the point that people were not logging on and raids were being called regularly due to no shows.

Discipline - US Exodar. Another strong raiding guild up to ulduar where progression took a back seat to guild drama, a bad choice of leaders caused the downfall of what at the time was the top raiding guild on the server and one of the original raiding guilds on the server.

Have you installed all required addons?:
Yes

Are you 18 years or older?:
Yes

Have you read and agree to Dominion's rules and policies?:
Yes

Please describe your character's build, gemming, and enchanting trends and why you selected it:
Restoration: My build here has changed multiple times depending on set bonus, stat weights, and available glyphs. My gemming here has moved from straight spell power to haste since the glyph of rapid rejuv makes our rejuv tick faster and therefore makes haste a stronger stat than previously for resto druids.

Ballance. Tried and true unglyphed typhoon build for the knockback, this build provides over the top AoE damage and very respectable single target. Standard gemming of haste and SP and enchanting for haste and sp.

Please describe what you expect from Dominion, and what you can bring to it.:
I expect more than anything a drama free environment. I understand that you cant please everyone but at the same time there is no reason to resort back to high school name calling and beration of people. Aside from that I just expect a fun friendly environment and the ability to raid.

Please describe your methods of self-improvement ingame beyond your gear, and describe how you research your role in specific encounters:
I use training dummies to perfect a rotation but nothing more. Im constantly checking EJ.com as well as bosskillers and other websites to put together and execute the most efficient method of accomplishing an encounter and maximising my class usuage. Simulators and gear selection software are another part of my class understanding.

What is your raiding philosophy?:
Have fun, dont be to serious, and accomplish the mission set forth.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

re: APPROVED - App: Teldrsen - by Axotyc

another healer yay!

Please contact an officer either in game or through this site to setup a vent interview. We look forward to hearing from you!

Officers: Ashemane, Axotyc, Avenus, Cloudet, Hota

Jump to: