Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Ret
Spec 2 : Prot

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: what you do for a living, hobbies outside of WoW, etc:
I work at Fred meyer and I supervise a department make sure the shelfs are stocked. I really like to draw and listen to music, Im really into Guitar Hero, Metroid, and xbox. I really like to do outdoor activities with my family, and hang out with friends.

Please list your previous raiding experience, including any pre-WotLK instances:
I was pretty much a bc raider, i went through kara, za, tk, bt. And in wrath i have done naxx, uld, toc and some of togc, and right now some of Icc up to rotface.

Please list your previous guilds, to a maximum of the prior three. Why did you leave them?:
Last Resort- Still currently in, Im more intrested in playing my ret pally, they wont let me play pally, loot rules really weren't fair, officers and gm took all the loot(see Hota) never got a chance to improve my character.
Lesson in Violence- had the same problem. Officer Weren't really fair to raiders.

Have you installed all required addons?:
Yes

Are you 18 years or older?:
Yes

Have you read and agree to Dominion's rules and policies?:
Yes

Please describe your character's build, gemming, and enchanting trends and why you selected it:
My paladin is Retibution, and I mostly gem strength unless i need a meta gem requirement, I like to enchant my weapons with berserking becuase of the strength buff. I like to use the relentless eathseige diamond for meta becuase a nightmare tier takes care of the gem requirement, and most of gear has attack power enchats.

Please describe what you expect from Dominion, and what you can bring to it.:
I would like a better raiding enviorment, more serious progression, and more enjoyment out of progression. I have a good attitude, I can lead, and I can be funny, and caring.

Please describe your methods of self-improvement ingame beyond your gear, and describe how you research your role in specific encounters:
I prefer to look up on tankspot and wowwiki on boss encounters, and i use elitist jerks, to look up specs rotations. And i use rawr for gear. I also have a wowwebstats account to see what i do wrong and what i can improve on in encouters.

What is your raiding philosophy?:
I like to have fun in progression. Be really excited when we get a boss down. I really enjoy new content, and do my part to makes things smooth. Step up when i need to.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

re: APPROVED - App: Maverix2 - by Axotyc

Hi Cindi,

Please contact an officer ingame sometime, we would like to chat with you. Your shoulder is not enchanted and your equipment could generally use some work but we can help you with that.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dominion Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: