Faction : Horde
Race : Troll
Class : Rogue
Spec 1 : Assass.
Spec 2 : Subtlety

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: what you do for a living, hobbies outside of WoW, etc:
I'm a college student... accounting major. Fun stuff. Will likely spend the next three years after graduation in grad school for accounting... I can fence. Happy Saber. Have three cats. (Don't ask.) Dating that pretty magic boy in a skirt that ya'll know as Nico.

Please list your previous raiding experience, including any pre-WotLK instances:
Hmmm. Zero. Or pretty close to that. Anything experience that there has been, you probably were there to witness it.

Please list your previous guilds, to a maximum of the prior three. Why did you leave them?:
None worth mentioning, because I was mainly there as F&F or it was a leveling guild.

Have you installed all required addons?:
Yes

Are you 18 years or older?:
Yes

Have you read and agree to Dominion's rules and policies?:
Yes

Please describe your character's build, gemming, and enchanting trends and why you selected it:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Trollbane&cn=Attian

I mainly read Elitist Jerks for all that stuff. So, most of the build, gems and enchants are close enough to their advice. Some of the stuff is a cheaper version of what it should be, because I am poor. But one day...

Its worth mentioning that I prefer Mutilate. If its something the raid can't live without, I can respec to Combat.

Please describe what you expect from Dominion, and what you can bring to it.:
Fun. Lots of fun. Shameless fun.

Please describe your methods of self-improvement ingame beyond your gear, and describe how you research your role in specific encounters:
I like to know what I'm doing, so usually I'll watch the videos for the fights, read a bit. Sit and whack at the dummy in UC to get my rotations down. I don't get frustrated about the stuff, because its a game and I play to have fun.

What is your raiding philosophy?:
Kill it. Whatever it is. Kill it. Oh, and don't suck.

Availability will change depending on the class and exam schedule. Thur through Sat is best.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 2x a Month
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> 2x a Month
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

Jump to: