Server : US - Trollbane
Level : 80
Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Death Knight

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: what you do for a living, hobbies outside of WoW, etc:
I am a student and I do part time flash game design, none of which should interfere with raiding.

Please list your previous raiding experience, including any pre-WotLK instances:
Naxx 10, OS 10/25, Uld 25 (3 keeper Happy, Toc 10/25, Togc 25 (up to twins), Ony 10/25, VoA 10/25, ICC 10/25 up to Saurfang (all that was realesed at the time )

Please list your previous guilds, to a maximum of the prior three. Why did you leave them?:
The Grubs (arygos) raiding schedule did not work, Forever (arygos) disbanded, Swat (arygos) merged into forever

Have you installed all required addons?:
Yes

Are you 18 years or older?:
No

Have you read and agree to Dominion's rules and policies?:
Yes

Please describe your character's build, gemming, and enchanting trends and why you selected it:
I am a blood Death Knight tank, as I feel that blood is currently the superior if not verging on OP Death Knight tanking spec, I gem for a balance of both stamina and effective health but taking stamina over effective health when available, In terms of enchants I take the generally accepted DK tanking enchants

Please describe what you expect from Dominion, and what you can bring to it.:
I would like to have a tanking spot in dominion, and push end game content. I bring a sense of humour while still maintaining seriousness when its required. I am also always prepared for raids and can learn new encounters quickly as not to bring a sense of frustration.

Please describe your methods of self-improvement ingame beyond your gear, and describe how you research your role in specific encounters:
I self evaluate how I have done as well as listening with intent to constructive criticism. I also read strategies online beforehand and try to learn the strategies as best as I can while I am actually raiding them.

What is your raiding philosophy?:
I believe that raiding should not be a full time career especially in a game meant for personal enjoyment. I believe in pushing end game content efficiently and effectively, that said I also believe in persistence through difficult encounters.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

re: APPROVED - App: Frinko - by Ashemane

Thank you for applying to Dominion. The officers would love to get with you and have an interview on vent. Please contact one of our officers at your earliest convience.

Officers are: Ashemane, Axotyc, Avenus, Cloudet, Hota

re: APPROVED - App: Frinko - by Ashemane

Hi Frinko!

Thank you for seeking us out. We would very much like to chat with you. Please message an officer ingame (Ashemane, Axotyc, Cloudet, or Avenus) to learn more about us and what we could do for you.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dominion Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: