Faction : Alliance
Race : Night Elf
Class : Priest
Spec 1 : Shadow
Spec 2 : Holy

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: what you do for a living, hobbies outside of WoW, etc:
I'm 25 years old, working as a waitress in some PoS restaurant. I did 5 years of college as music education major, no degree. I play my instrument in my free time, or play online games.

Please list your previous raiding experience, including any pre-WotLK instances:
Kara, ZA, SSC 5/6, TK 3/4, BT 3/9, and MH 4/5 before Wotlk and before the nerf. Currently I have naxx 10/25, ulduar 10/25 (13/14), ToC 10/25 (5/5), and ICC 10 first wing.

Please list your previous guilds, to a maximum of the prior three. Why did you leave them?:
Current guild, Arrogance- Medivh. I just recently got back from a 4 month break from the game, and can't get back into raiding with my current guild. Also would like to get away from the screaming at each other in vent that they do.

Sad Panda-Madoran. Disagreements led to me being gkicked in the middle of the night. Still haven't gotten an explaination.

Contra- Madoran. I broke a rule I was unaware of and was gkicked.

Have you installed all required addons?:
Yes

Are you 18 years or older?:
Yes

Have you read and agree to Dominion's rules and policies?:
Yes

Please describe your character's build, gemming, and enchanting trends and why you selected it:
I'm currently in the process of switching some stuff around and re-reading up on my class since I haven't played her seriously in a while. When I get it situated I could tell you :)

Please describe what you expect from Dominion, and what you can bring to it.:
I can bring dedication, and a skilled player. I might not be the best geared, but I'm well played. This'll be my first horde experience, so I'm just hoping you guys will be gentle :)

Please describe your methods of self-improvement ingame beyond your gear, and describe how you research your role in specific encounters:
I'm constantly reading up on my classes (especially my priest because she's like my baby). I spend at least an hour a week at the dummies trying new things out.

What is your raiding philosophy?:
Kill shit....bring your A game and get it done and get out.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> 3x a Month
Monday -> 2x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 2x a Month
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

Jump to: