Faction : Horde
Race : Orc
Class : Hunter
Spec 1 : Marks
Spec 2 : Survival

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: what you do for a living, hobbies outside of WoW, etc:
I'm a 23 year old male, I'm prior navy did 5 years, currently enlisting in the Air Force, outside of wow my hobbies include Video Games and computer repair, I could be called in at any time to go to Texas for my training, but shouldn't miss any raids.

Please list your previous raiding experience, including any pre-WotLK instances:
I have raided all Vanilla Raids, for BC-I have done Gruul's Lair and Tempest Keep

Please list your previous guilds, to a maximum of the prior three. Why did you leave them?:
Currently in Casually Hardcore- In Process of Disbanding
Ascention- Merged with Casually Hardcore after 2-3 weeks
Hordes Royalty- Disbanded after differences between GM and Officers

Have you installed all required addons?:
Yes

Are you 18 years or older?:
Yes

Have you read and agree to Dominion's rules and policies?:
Yes

Please describe your character's build, gemming, and enchanting trends and why you selected it:
Level 80 Orc Marksman Hunter, I gem straight agility except for one of my gems being a nightmare's tear in order to activate my meta, I have the best enchants for my class, Mythillian used to be Blood Elf but did a race change because the racial ability was better for the class, Marksman, from my research, is the best spec for my current gear level.

Please describe what you expect from Dominion, and what you can bring to it.:
I would like a fun and enjoyable raiding experience, I'm 450 engineering and mining, I'm willing to provide my profession services to the guild free of charge at any time, I'm also 450 cooking so I bring fish feasts to every raid. I do around 6K-8.5K DPS on bosses depending on whether it's single-target or multi-target. I know my class very well and staying out of fire.

Please describe your methods of self-improvement ingame beyond your gear, and describe how you research your role in specific encounters:
I research my class on Warcrafthuntersunion.com, elitistjerks.com and outdps.com, as well as reading up on strats in tankspot.com and other websites.

What is your raiding philosophy?:
Wiping hundreds of times doesn't bother me as long as everyone is learning from each wipe and we get better each wipe. I don't really talk too much in vent. I always come prepared to a raid with enough materials to cover 100+ wipes.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

re: APPROVED - App: Mythillian - by Axotyc

Though Myth has been approved he has spoken to me and is looking for a guild that does not require the use of DKP.

We wish him well in his endeavors and hope he finds a guild and server that will treat him well.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dominion Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: