Faction : Horde
Race : Blood Elf
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Prot
Spec 2 : Holy

WoW Armory
be.imba.hu
WoW Heroes

Please tell us a little bit about yourself: what you do for a living, hobbies outside of WoW, etc:
I live in Central Florida where my wife and I are in Law enforcement. We have two beautiful girls one is 7 going on 15 and the other just turned 1 so they keep us pretty busy at times. Hobbies outside of WOW thats just unheard of!!!! No I will hop on my xbox360 here and there or even better yet outside into the real world and ride my motorcycles. I have a GSX-R1000 and a Hayabusa. I enjoy going to the gym which I also do every morning before I go to work.

Please list your previous raiding experience, including any pre-WotLK instances:
Well..... for BC raiding Kara, BT, Hyjal, Tmpest keep ( of course no dang mount). for Wraith pretty much the normal answer cleared 10/25 naxx (bascially just rolled my face one the keys) 10/25 Uld. We had some hard modes down, Yogg was on farm in 25 man. Icc I have currently been exposed to fester and rot but I have not downed them. VOA of course all the bosses and the new one. All the heroics even friggin OCC.

Please list your previous guilds, to a maximum of the prior three. Why did you leave them?:
Precision 1st time- began to fall apart after GM had to leave the game for a little. Core - pretty much the GM was a Dik and the guild just fell apart after so real hard progression. Then moved to Phobia along with some other Core members started clearing content, but once again GM quit the game and it was handed down to the ASSGM who pretty much screwed everything and started gkicking the core members i joined with (the real raiders). I then was asked to come back to Precision and help rebuild. Joined back with them built a strong 25 man group which was the 2nd guild that I was in that had yogg on farm. Once again...... interal issues within a guild called "DRAMA" 20 our of the 25 raids up and faction changed over to ALI to join Ordo Domus.

Have you installed all required addons?:
Yes

Are you 18 years or older?:
Yes

Have you read and agree to Dominion's rules and policies?:
Yes

Please describe your character's build, gemming, and enchanting trends and why you selected it:
char build is Prot pally, gemming this has been the easiest toon to gem... STAM almost all the way, for echantments on my wep I am currently using Blade ward which will proc and buff my parrying very nicely, most of my other enchants are stam. gloves I have the 2% threat to help where it can. chest piece im running with 10 + stats. I am maxed on Blksmithing and JC so I get the extra slots and the +51 stam gems.

Please describe what you expect from Dominion, and what you can bring to it.:
I am looking for a guild to clear content with little to no major Drama. A good group of people that you can shoot the shyt with and enjoy the game.

I can bring a solid reliable tank to the table, and a few laughs.

Please describe your methods of self-improvement ingame beyond your gear, and describe how you research your role in specific encounters:
I read forums (tankspot, elitist jerks) I will hit wow armory or wow-heroes and look up other players of my class and spec to compare..

What is your raiding philosophy?:
HOLD AGGRO!!!!! have good raid awareness ie. not standing in fire when Omen is screaming at me to Move! attempt to make the healers life a little easier.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Don't Know
Saturday -> Don't Know

Jump to: